[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Funding of three infrastructure projects : Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch 2

Softworkers.com Postmaster postmaster at softworkers.com
Sat Aug 1 03:46:42 UTC 2020

On Jul 31, 2020, at 8:27 PM, Heather Leson <heatherleson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> This is fantastic.
>
> Heather
<remainder redacted>

I agree, Heather.  This is THE most exciting email I've read since I joined the project 11 years ago:  it bodes well for merit-based, worthy, even critical infrastructure in our project being supported for the longer term.  I find this both exciting and comforting for the future of OSM.  Thank you, Guillaume, for sending it out.  I am inspired, I am delighted.

SteveA
California