[Osmf-talk] Funding of iD Development and Maintenance

JB jbosm at mailoo.org
Sun Aug 2 12:50:01 UTC 2020

So, with sarcasm (at least half-)on, and english not being my
mothertongue: the osm2pgsql/Nomatim/Potlatch grants were just Troyan
horses to enable the OSMF funding of (ex or not ex?) Mapbox developer,
with contributors not screaming too loudly? And explaining the iD
conflict resolution process that was proposed lately (and, surprise,
accepted by Mapbox iD developers)?
Much thanks to the iD developers for having kept long, trustful and
peaceful relationships with the community over the years of iD development.
Just saying out loud what some people may or may not think, but would
not dare to write. It does not expect answers.
JB.