[Osmf-talk] Commitment to open communication channels

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Aug 17 18:58:36 UTC 2020

Maintaining some presence on FB/Twitter/Reddit, as long as given platform
is popular among general population is likely a good idea.

I am not volunteering for that, but I am also not against publishing materials and
interacting with people also there (not only current community member -
also with potential ones).

Aug 17, 2020, 20:52 by kathleen.lu at mapbox.com: