[Osmf-talk] Running for first time election

steveaOSM steveaOSM at softworkers.org
Fri Dec 4 23:42:32 UTC 2020

I have been encouraged to see a very lively and spirited discussion here about this recently.  While we must strive to remain as civil as possible, I would like to see good discussion about our elections continue here.  If the privilege is abused, we can implement sanctions or otherwise tune the guidelines.  Otherwise, please discuss (candidacies, platforms, topics...) especially when they are among candidates, as in the spirit of "discussion among" not necessarily "(formal) debate between."  I thank you everyone in advance for remaining civil.

(I assume this list is moderated, right?)

Although, who knows?:  in some number of years with the right sort of prep and organization, we might have "formal debates."  While they are work to produce and require a lot from candidates, they're fun and informative!

SteveA