[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 06:52:35 UTC 2020

Thanks for this ongoing discussion.

It seems to me that a global project should have a balance of unique
communities /chapters and legal inquiry. I understand the osmf legal
responsibility, but I would ask for consideration that legal status might
actually help local chapters be more sustainable in some locales.

I applaud efforts to find this balance and support local chapters.

Heather