[Osmf-talk] Operating reserves

Craig Allan allan at iafrica.com
Tue Dec 15 19:38:00 UTC 2020

Yes, noted.  Thanks Simon for the input.  The 'formal' version in the
AoA is strangely vague. Now I know why.
And let me respond to that anonymous board member that there will NEVER
be enough open geo data!
We have done so much, but have hardly scratched the surface of what we
could achieve in the long term.
CA