[Osmf-talk] Czech Local Chapter Application

Joost Schouppe joost at osmfoundation.org
Mon Feb 3 10:23:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

You may be aware that OpenStreetMap Česká republika z.s. has applied to
become an official Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part
of the application process, I am asking you, the OSMF membership, to share
any questions, comments or concerns that you have, so we can address them.

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on
the OSMF website:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Czechia

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (3 Feb 2020 + 14
days).
You can reply here or send a message to board at osmfoundation.org
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the Czech team for this submission.

The Czech community consultation is in parallel, you can follow at
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-cz/2020-February/thread.html

Best regards,

Joost Schouppe

Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.