[Osmf-talk] First Meeting of Diversity and Inclusion Special Committee

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:41:45 UTC 2020

 Last month, the OSMF adopted this Diversity Statement [1] and appointed a committee [2] to compile research and undertake new research on our diversity, identify root causes that contribute to any shortfalls, and make recommendations to help resolve issues and improve.
If you're interested to take part, join an upcoming initial meeting of the committee. We're holding a first meeting on Wednesday February 12 at 1400 UTC [3] on Mumble [4] (in the public OSMF Board of Directors room). Please join if you'd like to contribute. If you're unavailable at that time, let us know other times that might work, and we can schedule another kickoff meeting in addition.
[1] https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Diversity_Statement[2] https://hackmd.io/ZG8x44H4Skq0CPkcrMTB6A?view[3] Timezone converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DISC+Meeting&iso=20200212T14&p1=1440[4] How to use Mumble: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble
-Mikel