[Osmf-talk] Amazon Merchandise links for OSM

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Thu Jul 16 17:33:29 UTC 2020

Hello,

years ago we had a way to support OSMF by shopping at Amazon. The
affiliate link for Amazon.de (tag=opensde-21) was later managed by
Fossgis and the payout transferred to OSMF.

See:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Merchandise/Stats

What is happening from years 2018 onward, where we have no statistics
published? Did the link expire and shopping using the link is having no
benefit for OSMF? Is the payout now fully accounted to Fossgis as as
local chapter and no longer forwarded to OSMF? Is everything working as
before, just no stats are published?

Please update the wiki about the current status. Would be great so see
some statistics about the payout as well.

Adding Frederik who was involved on the program on CC.

Thanks for the update,

Stephan