[Osmf-talk] Toward resolution of controversies related to iD

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:29:57 UTC 2020

Dear,

This process treat about future disagreement.

But we also have to resolve part of iD that are already on disagreement.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/ID/Controversial_Decisions

This part should have a different process than change nothing unless we
have consensus, because some part may not be fixable.

Regard.
Frédéric Rodrigo.