[Osmf-talk] FOSS4G UK Online 2020 on 17th June 2020

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 20:50:06 UTC 2020

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation’s UK ChapterOSGeo:UK are running a free one day online FOSS4G event on 17th June 2020. This is open to everyone globally, so please join. Details at https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4gukonline2020/

Draft Programme is athttps://uk.osgeo.org/foss4gukonline2020/programme.html

I thank all volunteers of OSGeo UK chapter and the organising team for their work and efforts for making this possible.

Recordings from FOSS4G UK 2019 are at OSGeo UK YouTube channelathttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0wX857AHUGM3qCzR6PcwQ

Recordings from FOSS4G Global conferences (over the years) are also made available thanks to  Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) – German National Library of Science and Technology.

https://av.tib.eu/search?q=foss4g

For example ,recordings from different years are at

https://av.tib.eu/series/169/foss4g+seoul+2015

https://av.tib.eu/series/253/foss4g+bonn+2016

The full academic proceedings and individual papers from the FOSS4G Global conferences  [Starting  from Nottingham FOSS4G http://2013.foss4g.org ] are now available at https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/

The Academic Tracks of FOSS4G conferences has been key in helping us share and expand Open Geospatial Science ideas globally.I am grateful to all colleagues  who worked on this over the years and made possible this wonderful gift for the global community.

Best wishes,

Suchith

_._,_._,_