[Osmf-talk] Geolibres Local Chapter application for Argentina

Joost Schouppe [OSMF secretary] secretary at osmfoundation.org
Mon May 4 19:59:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

You may be aware that *Geolibres* has applied to become an official Local
Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application
process, we would like to ask you, * the OSMF membership* how you feel
about this. Do you support this application? Do you have any questions,
comments or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on
the OSMF website:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Argentina

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (May 4th +14
days).
You can reply here or send a message to board at osmfoundation.org
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the *Geolibres* team for this submission.
All the best,

Joost Schouppe
*Secretary*
*OpenStreetMap Foundation*

Name & Registered Office:

*OpenStreetMap Foundation*
*St John’s Innovation Centre*
*Cowley Road*
*Cambridge*
*CB4 0WS*
*United Kingdom*

*A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and
WalesRegistration No. 05912761*