[Osmf-talk] AoA changes in Dec?

Joost Schouppe joost at osmfoundation.org
Sun Nov 1 16:35:07 UTC 2020

Hi JJ,

A pleasure to see you here :)

I circulated this idea within the Board back in January this year. There
was some enthusiasm, but we decided to first focus on getting the actual
policy in place, and only then start inviting people.

What I would suggest, is that we drop such a list in a shared spreadsheet
and share the burden of sending out messages with whoever is interested. A
bit like how welcome.osm.be was started.

I've been procrastinating on a blog post about which countries are most
underrepresented in OSMF membership compared to the number of people who
make the 42 days threshold. I myself would prioritize sending messages to
mappers in the most underrepresented countries.

Best,
Joost