[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2020 Board election - Official candidate questions now available

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Wed Nov 18 16:25:57 UTC 2020

As facilitator,  I have now published the official set of questions and
instructions for board candidates at:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM20/Election_to_Board#Official_set_of_questions_for_candidates

You can read more on the election process and key dates at:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM20/Election_to_Board

I have tried to make the task of answering the questions shorter than
last year as two candidates reported what I felt to be excessive time. I
don't think there will be any contentious omissions or editting this
year as I was able to include everyone's questions plus some general
"About you" questions from last year. However, as always, I am very
happy enter into any dialogue, public or private.

I have one due diligence issue. Can anyone confirm the legal situation
in this question? Just checking:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM20/Election_to_Board#Should_we_do_anything_about_EU_database_rights.3F

Thank you to everyone who provided a question and my best wishes to the
candidates,
Mike

Michael Collinson