[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2020 Board election - Official candidate questions now available

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Nov 19 05:34:53 UTC 2020

Thanks Simon. I've changed the preamble and added "clearly" to the
question. Better now? May be needs tweaking further - It is important
that board members and potential board members get the right data on
which to form opinions!

"The OSMF is incorporated in the UK. The UK completely leaves the
European Union on 31 December 2020 and so EU database rights held by UK
entities are impacted. Do you think that changes that keep our license
clearly enforceable in the EU (e.g. moving the OSMF) are important?
Would you give them high priority for your involvement in the OSMF board? "

Mike