[Osmf-talk] Freemap Slovakia Local Chapter application

Joost Schouppe [OSMF secretary] secretary at osmfoundation.org
Sun Nov 22 19:09:14 UTC 2020

 Hi,

You may be aware that Freemap Slovakia has applied to become an official
Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application
process, we would like to ask you, the OSMF membership, how you feel about
this. Do you support this application? Do you have any questions, comments
or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on
the OSMF website:
<https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo>
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Slovakia

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (7 Dec 2020).
You can reply here or send a message to *board (at) osmfoundation.org*
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the Freemap Slovakia team for this submission.

Joost Schouppe
*Secretary*
*OpenStreetMap Foundation*

Name & Registered Office:

*OpenStreetMap Foundation*
*St John’s Innovation Centre*
*Cowley Road*
*Cambridge*
*CB4 0WS*
*United Kingdom*

*A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and
WalesRegistration No. 05912761*