[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Sun Nov 22 21:20:19 UTC 2020

Yes, I strongly support it too!

From: Micheal Kal [mailto:micealkal at gmail.com]
Sent: 22 November 2020 21:12
To: Joost Schouppe [OSMF secretary] <secretary at osmfoundation.org>
Cc: OSMF Talk <osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

I strongly support it!

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020, 22:15 Joost Schouppe [OSMF secretary], <secretary at osmfoundation.org<mailto:secretary at osmfoundation.org>> wrote:
Hi,

You may be aware that OpenStreetMap Uganda has applied to become an official Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application process, we would like to ask you, the OSMF membership, how you feel about this. Do you support this application? Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on the OSMF website:  <https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo> https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Uganda<https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Slovakia>

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (7 Dec 2020).
You can reply here or send a message to board (at) osmfoundation.org
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.
Thank you to the OSM Uganda team for this submission.

Joost Schouppe
Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John’s Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales
Registration No. 05912761