[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Ngumenawe Samson ngumenawesamson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:47:38 UTC 2020

Dear  Osmf-talk subscribers.
I would like to thank everyone that has really taken the time to make a
comment on the OSM Uganda Local Chapter application.
I want to appreciate Craig's comments and I believe we as the MapUganda
community and its board can work on to streamline the operations of the
organization.
But for the purposes of OSM Local Chapter registration, it's an inspiring
milestone that we would like to see successfully completed.
Amending the constitution and incorporating Craig's comments is a gradual
process that we can focus on as we move forward.

Regards.

Samson Ngumenawe
GIS & Mapping Enthusiast.
Mobile:  +256-775916039.