[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Douglas Ssebaggala erunayo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:29:10 UTC 2020

Hope everyone had a great weekend,

These are probably some of the last comments from me on this thread;
wonderful feedback from the list, much appreciated;

   - It's been a great discussion. As previously mentioned, the MapUganda
   Board will most definitely look into these comments and suggestions.
   - It can probably help to have an OSM Chapter/group under MapUganda or a
   separate community working with MapUganda that specifically fulfills and
   works towards LCCWG requirements.
   - Looking forward to any other suggestion/solution, outcome from the
   community in Uganda, or decision on the application.

A great week, and all the best to the OSMF Board candidates.

Regards,

*Wikimedian in Uganda
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Uganda>*
*Ssebaggala Douglas | **Skype: douglo.m |** Twitter**:* @douglaseru