[Osmf-talk] OSM DRC Local Chapter application

Joost Schouppe [OSMF secretary] secretary at osmfoundation.org
Fri Oct 16 11:25:18 UTC 2020

 Hi,

You may be aware that OSM DRC has applied to become an official Local
Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application
process, we would like to ask you, the OSMF membership, how you feel about
this. Do you support this application? Do you have any questions, comments
or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on
the OSMF website:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (30/10/2020).
You can reply here or send a message to board at osmfoundation.org
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the OSM DRC team for this submission.

Joost Schouppe
*Secretary*
*OpenStreetMap Foundation*

Name & Registered Office:

*OpenStreetMap Foundation*
*St John’s Innovation Centre*
*Cowley Road*
*Cambridge*
*CB4 0WS*
*United Kingdom*

*A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and
WalesRegistration No. 05912761*