[Osmf-talk] Possible AoA Amendment #2: Your boss can't force you to vote a certain way

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:57:37 UTC 2020

Hi Sander I think the best practice is to have a procedure and process
decided, then deliver the content change recommendations. This way everyone
knows how an item can be changed. For example, how an election is run, has
firm procedures and checks. The same with many other things in OSM. Let's
get clear on the best way to consult and make effective change.

AOAs are very important and obviously people have many divergent views. Add
to that we have a tight deadline here. I agree that we need to have
changes, but not really on the current methodology of delivery and on some
of the content.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com