[Osmf-talk] Africa as a training ground was RE: google Open Buildings usage request

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:24:54 UTC 2021

Dear Bert

"Local chapter board or leaders should not be affiliated with any
financiers or specific interest groups. No Facebook, no MapBox, no Apple,
no Google, no TomTom etc... NO HOT"

With all due respect, this is an "open" community. I or anyone should not
be excluded because I have a job or belong to any community. To restrict
this is to not be "open".

Thank you

Heather