[Osmf-talk] Africa as a training ground - protecting its vulnerability & HOT practices was RE: google Open Buildings usage request

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Thu Aug 5 02:46:43 UTC 2021

Please see
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meetings/2020/Suggested_resolutions#Vote_2:_Amend_OSMF_Fee_Schedule_to_allow_Active_Contributor_Awardees_to_receive_.28regular.29_OSMF_membership.2C_rather_than_just_associate_membership

As of the last AGM, active contributor members may choose between
associate membership (which confers a degree of anonymity) and full
membership.  Full members may vote in Foundation elections, including
full members accepted via the active contributor mechanism.

apm