[Osmf-talk] List of people employed by OSMF

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Dec 15 08:47:10 UTC 2021

Jan 31, 2021, 11:21 by Amanda

> On Sun, 31 Jan 2021  7:34, Mateusz Konieczny via osmf-talk <> osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org> > wrote:
>
>> Is there already page listing who is employed by OSMF?
>>

> Not as far as I know.

Nowadays there is https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMF_employees

It has
"has hired a few contractors to perform some administrative functions"

I know about Dorothea, is there anyone else who is or was
employed/hired/contracted?

> and we're thinking of paying a lawyer for legal advise on attribution & our licence (the ODbL).
>
> The OSMF Board plans to hire a person as a SSRE aka “senior site reliability engineer” aka “sysadmin”. They have not started working as an employee of OSMF yet.

Has either of this things progressed to the point of hiring someone?