[Osmf-talk] OpenStreetMap Poland Local Chapter Application

szydzio at poczta.onet.pl szydzio at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Feb 10 10:11:05 UTC 2021

Hi,

I also support this application.
Stowarzyszenie OpenStreetMap Polska has already served as an active “first contact” point for various groups interested in a formalized cooperation with the polish OSM-community including corporate partners, educational institutions and government offices.
It has also coordinated several efforts among mappers for improving the quality and quantity of OSM data in Poland (e.g. addresses, buildings, marking of level crossings, just to name a few).
So becoming an Local Chapter of OSMF would make it even more recognisable.

Greetings!
Przemysław

W dniu 2021-02-01 21:59:35 użytkownik Rory McCann (OSMF Board) <rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org> napisał:
> Hello,

You may be aware that Stowarzyszenie OpenStreetMap Polska has applied to become an official Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation for Poland. As part of the application process, we would like to ask you, the OSMF membership, about this. Do you support this application? Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on the OSMF website:  https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Poland

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (i.e. 14 Feb 2021).
You can reply here or contact the OSMF Board privately: board at osmfoundation.org
Please tell anyone about this application who might be interested. We want feedback.

I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the OSM Poland team for this submission.

--

Rory McCann
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.