[Osmf-talk] FYI: OSMF Board & Advisory Board meeting

Rory McCann (OSMF Board) rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Sun Feb 21 11:30:30 UTC 2021

Hello OSMF Members.

I thought I'd inform yous that the OSMF Board will meet with the OSMF Advisory Board. We're meeting on 24th February 2021 14:00Z UTC. If you're a member of a Local Chapter, or employee of a Corporate Member, you can see who is the representative on the AB. I hope they will represent your views.

We never talked about the meeting being open to all OSMF members. So for this one, it will only be OSMF Board & Advisory Board only.

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Advisory_Board

All the best,

Rory