[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Survey coming

Allan Mustard allan.mustard at osmfoundation.org
Sun Jan 10 19:20:53 UTC 2021

Maarten,

You will need a token to take the survey.  It will not be previewed.
That would spoil the fun 😉 OSM is supposed to be fun, right?  Besides,
Lime Survey has no preview capability, and pre-circulating a PDF copy
makes absolutely no sense from a data collection point of view.

The topic is of course OSM, and the purpose is of course, as stated in
my response to Joseph:

> Surveys are conducted to collect information about what respondents
> think, believe, and prefer.  Those are the intentions of this survey,
> as they should be for all surveys.

cheers,
apm

> Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:33:17 +0100 From: Maarten Deen
> <mdeen at xs4all.nl> To: talk at openstreetmap.org Subject: Re: [OSM-talk]
> Survey coming Message-ID: <c268aa483df28ce92144566e144c95e7 at xs4all.nl>
> 2021-01-10 17:44, Allan Mustard wrote:
>> Volker,
>>
>> As stated in the original message,
>>
>>> The OpenStreetMap Foundation Board of Directors has prepared a
>>> survey, which is now being translated into multiple languages, and
>>> which we hope will be ready for release in several languages on or
>>> about January 15th.
>>  The survey is being translated now. It will be released on or about
>> January 15th, assuming the translations are complete by then, and will
>> be available online, via Lime Survey. We will circulate a URL that
>> will allow respondents to request a token that may be used to take the
>> survey once.
> Will we need a token to see what the survey is about? Or maybe you can
> elaborate a bit about the topic and the purpose of the survey?
>
> Regards,
> Maarten

-------
/Allan Mustard, Chairperson/