[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2021 Survey is Active, Please Participate and Spread the Word!

Allan Mustard allan.mustard at osmfoundation.org
Mon Jan 18 01:00:47 UTC 2021

Please amplify this message throughout the OSM community--please spread
the word!  Please use your preferred communications channels to
encourage everyone in the OSM community worldwide to participate in this
survey!  I thank you in advance for that.

The 2021 OSMF Survey of the OSM community has been activated.  It will
be open for participation until February 14th.  Please surf to the
following URLs to register for the survey.  You will receive an email in
return with a single-use token that can be used to take the survey.

Please be aware that the  Persian (Farsi) and Turkish translations are
100% machine translations, via Microsoft Translator.  I apologize in
advance for any mistakes, since these are languages I do not know, and I
could not find volunteer translators to edit and correct the machine
translations.  There will be errors, but I hope not serious
mistranslations that make the survey impossible to understand.

English (Base language):
https://osmf.limequery.org/281662?lang=en

Chinese (Traditional; Taiwan):
https://osmf.limequery.org/281662?lang=zh-Hant-TW