[Osmf-talk] List of people employed by OSMF

Craig Allan allan at iafrica.com
Sun Jan 31 09:23:28 UTC 2021

I have added a page to the OSM wiki
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMF_employees> that reflects that
the OSMF has Zero employees.

I'm pretty sure that right now there are several contractors, including
the administrator, another admin person and the developer of the iD
editor.  There are also  lawyers, accountants and auditors who are
employed under contract.  There are plans to hire an IT Reliability
contractor.

Everyone should please be clear in all records and correspondence that
our external suppliers are Contractors, not employees.

Craig Allan
OSM: cRaIgalLAn