[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting on Friday 30 July 2021, at 14:00 UTC

Allan Mustard allan.mustard at osmfoundation.org
Fri Jul 30 02:37:15 UTC 2021

Board meetings are scheduled to accommodate the time zones in which
Board members reside. We have one Board member in the Philippines
(Eugene), three in the U.S. Eastern time zone (Mikel, Guillaume, and I),
and three in the Central European Time zone (the rest). Sorry, but the
Board meetings are timed to deal with the availability of Board members.
You do want us to be awake during the meetings, right?

cheers,
apm