[Osmf-talk] google Open Buildings usage request

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:31:40 UTC 2021

Repeating Dave:

In my recent SotM presentation, I mentioned "buses" being mapped as
buildings in Ghana mostly from remote mapping activities, unfortunately
most of my emails / OSM dairy posts  on this and many issues have been in
my draft for a long time.
In Ghana alone, there is enough of very bad mappings from remote mapping in
recent years that we wouldn't want to see more added.

--
-Enock