[Osmf-talk] Draft Attribution Guidelines, possible vote at end of this month & new guidelines.

b.kilhu+ytrwslnopdfujmrtjzkvsxweizfjncifmzdwwypiihjzdikulpnvql+- at gmail.com b.kilhu+ytrwslnopdfujmrtjzkvsxweizfjncifmzdwwypiihjzdikulpnvql+- at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:11:57 UTC 2021

I could seriously see a market for voice controlled StreetComplete or
KeyPadMapper on your wrist, though.