[Osmf-talk] Moving the OSMF to the EU?

Craig Allan allan at iafrica.com
Mon Jun 21 16:35:26 UTC 2021

Hi All,
I'm with Heather on this. Let us move to the action phase.

If we can, create a shared database - a spreadsheet would do for a quick
and dirty solution.
Guillaume has already raised many questions.  There are probably more to
ask.

Some answers will be deal-breakers allowing quick elimination - like:

  * "Must one or more Directors be resident in this country"
  * "Does this country block financial transactions with any country."

After an elimination round, a bit of weighted scoring will quickly yield
a shortlist.

Is there an Open shareable spreadsheet out there that we could use?

Craig Allan
OSM: cRaIgalLAn

On 2021/06/20 12:50, Heather Leson wrote:
> Thanks for the updates and the research.
>
> While it is an intensive process, I do think it is possible to get
> help from this community and supporting actors. The example of the
> group which will help with "hostile takeovers" shows a path. I also
> appreciate how the LCCWG subcommittee is breaking down the process
> into parts to discuss, explore and document. These two examples show
> me how we can be productive.
>
> Is there a wiki page or other document with background research and asks?
>
> With thanks,
>
> Heather
....snip...