[Osmf-talk] Board plan to hire iD developer(s)

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Tue May 4 08:39:20 UTC 2021

Some constructive comments:

I would suggest splitting out the project management work to a separate
role. There is probably enough there alone for a 50-100% role and the
payback is that there would be "shovel-ready" work for move paid and
volunteer contributors.

IE11 may be a factor given the organisations and partners that rely on iD.
You must remember that iD users span a very wide demographic and some rely
on donated hardware/software that implies use of IE11 (or at least that's
my reading of it). :(

Donal