[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting on Friday 28 May 2021, at 14:00 UTC - preceded by advisory board meeting on Tuesday 25 May, at 14:00 UTC

Dorothea Kazazi dorothea at osmfoundation.org
Sat May 22 20:50:55 UTC 2021

Hello,

# Public board meeting
The next public board meeting will take place on Friday
28 May 2021 - at *14:00 UTC*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210528T1400&p1=1440&msg=OSMF%20board%20meeting%20-%20%20Friday,%2028%20May%202021
Countdown to meeting
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20210528T14

Video room
https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu

The agenda is at
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2021-05 and
- it contains some background information on the topics
- is where the draft minutes will be added.

Topics are
* Treasurer's report
* Where we are with hiring a Senior Site Reliability Engineer
* Articles of Association: Count time as associate member for board
candidacy requirements
* Draft Attribution Guidelines
* Advisory Board - monthly update
* Local Chapters and Communities Working Group Moderation Subcommittee -
status update
* Monthly presentation - Jochen Topf

The draft minutes of the previous public meeting are at
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2021-04
Past board minutes are at
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_Minutes

# Advisory Board meeting
Reminder that there is an earlier meeting of the board with members of the
advisory board
this Tuesday at 14:00 UTC and it is open to attendance by members of the
Foundation and of Local Chapters.
* Video room (different from the one above):
https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/dor-xfp-n4t-nuw
* Countdown:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20210525T14&msg=OSMF%20Board%20%26%20Advisory%20Board%20meeting
About the Advisory Board: https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Advisory_Board

We would be happy if you joined the meetings.

warm greetings,
Dorothea

# For new members:
* Public board meetings take place online once a month and you are welcome
to join.
* At the end of each meeting, anyone in the audience may comment or ask
questions
in the chat or voice channel.
* OSMF members in low-bandwidth environments may benefit from using
BigBlueButton's low-bandwidth settings.
* Find out how to have future board meetings automatically added to your
calendar at
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Monthly_Board_Meetings