[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF Board & OSMF Advisory Board meeting: Tue. 2nd Nov. 2021

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Mon Nov 1 17:13:23 UTC 2021

I understand that these meetings are not normally recorded, but don't understand why.  Could meetings in future be recorded as a matter of course to aid transparency and allow people who are unable to attend at that time to catch up later?  This would be particularly helpful for presentations like these.

And if there are any parts of a meeting that for some reason cannot be recorded then the recording could be paused.

Many thanks
Janet