[Osmf-talk] App damaging OSM data

Juan Jose Iglesias jjiglesiasg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:10:15 UTC 2021

All relations are important and it’s true that using ID could damage not on porpoise such relations. But just to imply that ID users should or could be Banned is UNACEPTABLE by any means.

I do not know exactly how many ID users are in the whole OSM editors universe. But I am one of them, and after more of 6.4 million of map changes using ID, just to read that seems to me Offensive.

By the way there are hundreds if not thousands or millions of relations UNNECESSARY or bad constructed and nobody has requested them to be deleted.

Sorry but stop the crocodile tears and propose real solutions.

BsRgds

JJ