[osmosis-dev] download Osmosis 0.32

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Thu Dec 17 22:22:05 GMT 2009

Anything's possible.  What would you like to see?

The osmosis-latest download links are actually symbolic links that point to
the osmosis-0.32 release files anyway.  The build directory contains
everything.
http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~bretth/osmosis-build/

The wiki only points to the osmosis-release files to save updating the wiki
when a new release is made, but perhaps that is a bad idea.  Feel free to
update the wiki to make it clearer.

As I've mentioned before, I'm open to suggestions on how to better number
the releases.  The fact that 0.32 is a full release and 0.32.1 is an
unstable dev release is not obvious.

Brett