[osmosis-dev] Cannot checkout osmosis - xml error in SVN

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Sun Feb 1 19:14:16 GMT 2009

    A  D:/workspace/Osmosis2/src/org/openstreetmap/osmosis/core/customdb/v0_6/impl/PermanentFileDatasetStoreFileManager.java
    svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document
structures must start and end within the same entity.
(/!svn/vcc/default)
svn: REPORT request failed on '/!svn/vcc/default'
    svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document
structures must start and end within the same entity.
(/!svn/vcc/default)
svn: REPORT request failed on '/!svn/vcc/default'

I`m getting this all the time now when I try
to make a clean checkout of osmosis/Trunk.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Marcus