[osmosis-dev] API 0.6 and unique keys

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Mon Feb 2 10:39:03 GMT 2009

Brett Henderson wrote:
> Frederik Ramm wrote:
>> I was just importing 0.5 data into a 0.6 MySQL table via --migrate
>> and painfully learned that each duplicate key on input will abort the
>> whole process.
> Yes, I wonder how the real migration will deal with this.  I guess it
> will just have to drop problematic relationships.
I completely misunderstood your email.  I thought you were referring to
errors caused by referential integrity checks in the 0.6 schema and
index "keys".  I should have checked the patch first :-)

Anyway, it looks fine to me.  I'll check it in in the next few minutes
unless something distracts me.

Brett