[osmosis-dev] dealing with turn restrictions in road networks

marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 14:39:33 BST 2009

On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:58:42 +0200, Benoît TRICOIRE
<benoitttr96 at gmail.com>

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmosis-dev/2009-February/000121.html
> that you implemented such a solution. Did you have a paper or a link that
> describes the algorithm?

I guess you could get better answers if you tried the routing -list instead
of the osmosis-dev -list.

No paper but a well commented and working implementation:
http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/travelingsales/index.php?title=Plugin/TurnRestrictedMultiTargetDijkstraRouter

Marcus