[osmosis-dev] [OSM-dev] Problem in rake db:migrate with postgre

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Jun 23 15:39:08 BST 2010

Hi Shaun,

I haven't had a chance to get a working rails installation running.  I need
an updated schema to make the Osmosis changes.  Are you able to run the
following command against a newly created database and provide me with the
resultant SQL file?

pg_dump -O -v -f "apidb_0.6.sql" api06

In the above command, replace the final api06 with the name of your
database.

Brett