[osmosis-dev] extracting data in a polygon

Nakor nakor.osm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:16:21 GMT 2010

   Hello,

I am trying to extract data in a polygon. I created the polygon using
osm2poly.pl and as far as I can tell, the polygon file looks good. I am
using the following command line:

osmosis --read-xml enableDateParsing=no file="MI_limits_merged.osm"
--bounding-polygon file="mi_poly.txt" --write-xml file="michigan.osm"

and am getting the following error message:

SEVERE: Thread for task 1-read-xml failed
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.filter.common.PolygonFileReader
    at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.10)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.awt.geom.Path2D$Double
    at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
[...]

What am I doing wrong?

   Thanks,

N.