[osmosis-dev] using osmosis to import full history planet

Martijn van Exel martijn at geodan.nl
Sat Mar 5 12:41:33 GMT 2011

On 3/4/11 10:18 AM, Brett Henderson wrote:
> Hi Martijn,
>
> The history tasks you're using are part of some experimental work that
> Peter Körner was working on and they're not part of the normal Osmosis
> distribution.
>
> Perhaps Peter can provide some assistance ...
>
> Brett

Hi Brett,

Thanks, I hope so too. We're trying Frederik's history extract script[1]
to get an extract for the Amsterdam area using the same BBOX we fed to
osmosis. I'm curious if the result will be different from the osmosis
output. Frederik, what was your reason for writing this script?

Best - Martijn

[1]
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/utils/osm-extract/history-excerpt.pl
--