[osmosis-dev] (no subject)

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Fri May 27 11:12:20 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I've just released Osmosis 0.45.
http://bretth.dev.openstreetmap.org/osmosis-build/osmosis-0.45.tgz
http://bretth.dev.openstreetmap.org/osmosis-build/osmosis-0.45.zip
<http://bretth.dev.openstreetmap.org/osmosis-build/osmosis-0.44.1.zip>

>From changes.txt:

   - Add postgresSchema option to pgsnapshot tasks.
   - Verify XML parser on startup to verify support for multi-char unicode
   characters.
   - Upgrade to latest version of Netty.
   - Various dependency version updates.
   - Fix incorrect plexus classworlds version in Windows launch script.
   - Upgrade to PostGIS 2.x library.
   - Add tests for pgsimple database.

One other thing I forgot to include in changes.txt is that I've updated the
minimum java version to 1.7.  I was going to hold off until doing this
release, but the postgis library requires a minimum of 1.7.

Let me know if you see any issues.

Brett