[OSRM-talk] road double continuous line

Marat maratu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:27:19 UTC 2013

Absolutely agree with Martin!
At the time of proposal no routing engines were actively using OSM data and
there was no actual use of it.
Most of the users draw\tag for renderers. Why not to start tagging for
routing software?
The only problem might be processing of this tag in OSRM routing
algorithms.

Also there might be junctions were dividing line brakes to allow the left
turn. And in this case we again need to invent new tag that would allow the
turn.

I have attached the screenshot.