[OSRM-talk] use XML import when testing?

Emil Tin emil at tin.dk
Sat Feb 23 12:54:01 UTC 2013

after the merge of the turn restriction switch, the support for xml is a bit more up to date, and some of the code duplicated in the xml and pbf parsers was moved to the base class.

this means that if we want, we can skip the osmosis conversion to pbf when running cuke tests and instead just import xml. this results in significant speed-up when running a test for the first time.

all tests pass using xml import.

however we should  probably still test the pbf import, since that's what's mostly used in real life.

thoughts?