[OSRM-talk] Out of memory: Kill process

Aurélien FILEZ kinju59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 21:11:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Ubuntu Server 12.04, 8 GB of RAM and 248GB of free disk space.

During the "Generating edge-expanded graph representation" process, I have

To be sure, I made an .stxxl file in the Project-OSRM directory to have an
extra memory based on my only and main disk, but it fails as before,
exepted I don't receive any error message of type "config file not found"
or "error when allocating [...] attempting to [...]"

Can I do something ?

P.S.: In my .stxxl file, I put
"disk=/home/username/extra_disk,225280,syscall" (I have only one physical
disk)

Thanks !