[OSRM-talk] Truck Profile for osrm

Nils Liebelt nils.liebelt at serie-a.de
Wed Jul 24 13:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

we just started using osrm. Our service is now up and running with the
osm europe data and the default "car.profile".
Everything wen't ok. But we had some issues with building and running on EC2.

We want to use the service for truck routing. I am just curious if
somebody is started working on a truck.profile?

I looked at the car.lua and I think some truck specific adjustments
e.g. speeds are straight forward but how about
favouring bigger roads over small roads. Is it possible to express
such restrictions or penalties within a osrm profile?

Regards,

Nils