[OSRM-talk] Licence & usage of OSRM

Aurélien FILEZ kinju59 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:15:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm working on a projet which is a web plateform to help professionals to
manage their mobile ressources (round planification / optimization, follow
the execution etc.). Actually we are making a first prototype with the help
of the incubator of the Lille (France) university in order to make a first
market study.

For the itinary calculation, we use the C++ boost Dijkstra algorithm which
of course is not productive for this kind of usage. Then we heard and tried
OSRM which is exactly what we need.

But can we use OSRM if we sell our round optimization services as a web
plateform (if everything goes well) ?

Because I think that it is not possible with the AGPL licence, but in your
main page, it said that we should contact you for this kind of question. I
hope this list is the good place to ask it.

Sorry for my bad english, I will improve it as soon as posible ;)

Thank you for your help,

Kin